Bashing series car packs assortment covered most RC car types in the market. It provides good performance, quality and cost friendly to leisure or entry level hobbyist. With a powerful output and a solid casing, you can devote your full attention to the hobby.
- Long cycle life with 150 times minimum, up to 200Wh/kg energy density.
- Production in the most strict single cell capacity, voltage, resistance, discharge curve matching process. Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- Local after-sales service (located in Dublin, CA)
- Minimum Capacity: 5200mAh
- Configuration: 2S1P / 7.4V / 2Cells
- Discharge Rate: 35C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 70C
- Net Weight (±20g): 275g
- Dimensions: 138mm Length x 46mm Width x 25mm Height
- Balance Plug: G-tech-3P
- Discharge Plug: EC3, Deans and XT60 adapter
The performance of these batteries has been outstanding. They have met all my expectations. I am using them in my 1/10 RC car model, and they work great. No swelling or overheating at all and they are still balanced. Thanks for the great product. Shipping was on time also.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Balancer Connector Type:||G-tech-3P|
|Balancer Wire Length(mm):||45|
|Connector Type:||EC3, Deans and XT60 adapter|
|Discharge Rate (C):||35|
|is featured product:||No|
|Max Burst discharge Rate (C):||70|
|Discharge Wire Length(mm):||100|