The Gens ace Lipo 4S 5300mah 60C 14.8V LiPo battery hardcase offers you very high power and very long run time for your RC cars. The 100C max burst rate gives you enough power for acceleration. It enhances your driving experience no matter what type of driving you are into.
These batteries packs are made with superior Lithium Polymer raw materials from Japan and Korea. The advanced stacking technology enables a single cell of capacity to reach 5000mah. They are widely fit the 1/8 SLEDGE, etc and 1/10 RC car Model.
The hardcase of this 5300mah 14.8V LiPo battery provides your batteries very solid protection. The battery comes with an equipped Deans plug. They are your ideal chooses for the RC car hobby.
- Quickly Recharged, 5C fast charge capable.
- Long cycle life with 150 times minimum, up to 200Wh/kg energy density.
- Production in the most strict single cell capacity, voltage, resistance, discharge curve matching process.Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- Local after-sales service. (located in Dublin, CA)
- Minimum Capacity: 5000mAh
- Configuration: 4S1P / 14.8V / 4Cells
- Discharge Rate: 60C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 100C
- Net Weight(±20g): 589g
- Dimensions: 138mm Length x 46mm Width x 50mm Height
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: EC5
Gens ace 5300mAh 60C 4S1P HardCase 14.8V LiPo Battery is the reliable power for 1/8 and 1/10 RC E Buggy and E Truggy car such as Tekno EB48.3, Losi 8 4.0, Mugen MBX7R etc.
The performance of these batteries has been outstanding! They have met all my expectations. I am using them in my 1/10 RC car model, and they work great! No swelling or overheating at all and they are still balanced. Thanks for the great product! Shipping was on time also."
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Balancer Connector Type:||JST-XHR|
|Balancer Wire Length(mm):||45|
|Discharge Rate (C):||60|
|is featured product:||No|
|Max Burst discharge Rate (C):||100|
|Discharge Wire Length(mm):||100|